[Arm-netbook] EOMA - Open Specification?

peter green plugwash at p10link.net
Mon May 26 23:49:53 BST 2014

Luke Kenneth Casson Leighton wrote:
>  good point. let me think... i know: if he doesn't listen then i will
> resign.  that would terminate the project as he needs my technical
> expertise

Your associate blacklisted someone because of a single launch product
launch gone bad and that blacklisting extends not just to not
collaborating with them on a product launch again (which would be
perfecting understandable) but to banning them from using EOMA.

By doing so he has sent the message "we will ban people from using EOMA
for reasons other than using the EOMA name on a product that doesn't
meet the spec". That is a seriously worrying message for anyone
considering implementing EOMA based products.