[Arm-netbook] EOMA - Open Specification?

Boris Barbour barbour at biologie.ens.fr
Sun May 25 16:55:48 BST 2014

That's a good point, Jonathan.

On 25/05/14 16:49, Jonathan Frederickson wrote:
> I can understand being blacklisted as a customer, and removing all
> mention of EOMA

Actually, I would hope (and believe) that any properly compliant
implementation (open drivers!) would be able to use the EOMA name/trademark.

Regarding the rest of the kerfuffle, Aaron's KDE tablet software is very
likely to end up on any hardware made as it seems to have quite an
advanced touch interface. I also guess he would be happy with that and
only tried to get the tablet hardware going because he wants to see his
software used (rather than to get rich) and there was nothing suitable
available.