[Arm-netbook] Auto-discard notification

lkcl . luke.leighton at gmail.com
Wed May 21 21:26:43 BST 2014

manuel you need to send from the email address that you're subscribed from.

On Wed, May 21, 2014 at 7:39 PM,
<arm-netbook-bounces at lists.phcomp.co.uk> wrote:
> The attached message has been automatically discarded.

 yes. and once mainline linux support is in debian for a CPU it makes
life a lot easier.  also, someone is working on porting
debian-installer to sunxi, which is a huge relief.

>> ... please put your name down on the list at the preorders page, so
>> that when it happens - once i have enough money to get the prototypes
>> done without relying on other people - it's possible to let you know.
>

> Added mine.  It didn't seem to be visible in "orders" page initially, but now
> shows in the main page as well.
>
>  http://rhombus-tech.net/allwinner_a10/orders/mafm/

 yep that'll be your browser cache playing up.  the orders page is
auto-generated as static HTML by ikiwiki.

> Question: Is it going to be phisically like the Improv in the images from the
> slideshow (other than logos etc, obviously), or a bit different in some aspect?

 i'll do a MEBv1, upgraded.  using china-sourced components, not
digikey / mouser.  prices are waay too high.  i will likely cut/paste
one of the power circuits using a USB protection power IC so that it
will be possible to flip between USB power and 5V power without
spiking anything.

 but, remember, if i am to do an upgraded MEB, it will need testing,
it will need maybe one or two revisions, and it's going to cost about
$250 each revision.