[Arm-netbook] Improv And Operation:Marketing for EMOA-*

Wookey wookey at wookware.org
Wed May 21 00:22:23 BST 2014

+++ Aaron J. Seigo [2014-05-20 17:06 +0200]:
> On Monday, May 19, 2014 16:40:17 Alexander Stephen Thomas Ross wrote:
> > If there was late help from extra individuals marketing and promoting
> > eoma-* standard devices like Improv and there were magically the number
> > of pre-orders needed would it be possible to resume makeplaylive being a
> > client?
>
> I would happily support this; as it is, orders are simply coming in far too
> slow, and are virtually non-existent from the eoma fan-club.

Hmm. I was expecting a plasma tablet announcment at some point, based
on eoma-68, but apparently something has gone wrong and that's now not
happenning? Is that right? I feel like I've missed some important
information (although I did notice this list go very quiet).

Is there going ot be a plasma tabet at some point? I have a use for one...

In the meantime my playslive card is handy, but I'm somewhat stalled
on mailine sunxi support, which is coming, slowly.

I know these things are difficult - I was quite impressed that we got
this far. On the other hand, having got this far it seemed likely that
we would get further too...

Wookey
http://wookware.org/