[Arm-netbook] Improv And Operation:Marketing for EMOA-*

Aaron J. Seigo aseigo at kde.org
Tue May 20 18:01:41 BST 2014

On Tuesday, May 20, 2014 18:10:18 Luke Kenneth Casson Leighton wrote:
>  ok.  let me be more specific.

*sigh* Again, not accurate in the least, but I'm not having this conversation
here.

Please, Luke, respect that. I'm only responding at all because I'm not OK with
such misinformation about my person in public. I am not going to drag anyone
else (e.g. you) through the mud (deserving or not) or get into a useless
argument over the details of something that can not at this point be undone.
I'd appreciate a similar amount of respect shown from you in the name of
civility and, well, professionalism.

--
Aaron J. Seigo