[Arm-netbook] Improv And Operation:Marketing for EMOA-*

Luke Kenneth Casson Leighton lkcl at lkcl.net
Tue May 20 17:12:59 BST 2014

On Tue, May 20, 2014 at 5:54 PM, Alexander Stephen Thomas Ross
<maillist_arm-netbook at aross.me> wrote:

> I guess it's a tragic case of them (mpl) feeling down and lack
> motivation/stressed, etc, sad & sad that it's cost us the nice factory
> but oh well. moving on....

 well... i'm not sure you understand the implications.  without that
factory's resources there really is no project.

> Operation Savage
> what does this mean for the tablet? do you have access to the designs,
> if so all or some? Could it be savaged?

 we need money, it's quite simple.  i can then send the design off to
a prototyping house, get one made up and tested, and we can carry on.

 so this is why i am in holland earning money.  until i have money,
the project is shelved.  find the money, the project is not shelved.