[Arm-netbook] Improv And Operation:Marketing for EMOA-*

Aaron J. Seigo aseigo at kde.org
Tue May 20 16:06:43 BST 2014

On Monday, May 19, 2014 16:40:17 Alexander Stephen Thomas Ross wrote:
> If there was late help from extra individuals marketing and promoting
> eoma-* standard devices like Improv and there were magically the number
> of pre-orders needed would it be possible to resume makeplaylive being a
> client?

I would happily support this; as it is, orders are simply coming in far too
slow, and are virtually non-existent from the eoma fan-club.

> I expect they are stuffed when they can't even mention eoma-68!

If there was promotional value in doing so or if there was an ecosystem around
eoma-68, we would certainly do so. Unfortunately there isn't, and there has
been very little demonstrated interest in addressing that.

--
Aaron J. Seigo