[Arm-netbook] eoma and qimod

Hrvoje Lasic lasich at gmail.com
Mon Jun 23 06:01:36 BST 2014

Why dont you register new trade mark, change this slightly and continue? If
they have patent only on trademark they got nothing to hold you on
technical side of the card (that you in fact developed and that is worth
something at least in my mind). Also, trade mark without a commercial basis
is worth nothing and you dont have one, yet. I really see no problem for
you. Maybe from ethical point of view from ppl your worked with but not
from the point of company.

Namely, we registered some patent recently and I found out that ppl are not
understanding difference between trade mark and patent. Also, there are two
kind of patents and substantive examination patent is the one that you can
protect your technical solution fully and that one is tougher to deal with
but probalby you (or somebody else) will never be able to get this kind of
patent as it is really nothing new in your work. What is valuable is your
work itself and trade mark really not problem for you.

<lasich at gmail.com>