[Arm-netbook] Doubt about USB in EOMA-68.

Miguel Garcia gacuest at gmail.com
Fri Jun 13 08:40:11 BST 2014

Hi all,
I've been looking at this:
http://elinux.org/Embedded_Open_Modular_Architecture/EOMA-68#Table_of_EOMA-68_pinouts

Are all EOMA-68 obliged to have 2 USB 2.0 (the first on pin 30 and 64,
the second on pin 34 and 68)?

If in the future there is a EOMA-68 compatible with USB 3.0, would
this USB 3.0 be associated with the first USB 2.0 or the second USB
2.0?

We want to use the USB 3.0 to create a USB 3.0 port (with the current
EOMA-68 only be compatible with USB 2.0, but we want to be compatible
in the future with USB 3.0) and use the other USB 2.0 to connect
internally the WIFI, the BT, the USB IC audio .... And we do not want
that, in the future, some new EOMA-68 be incompatible with this
because we have chosen the wrong USB.

Thank you.