[Arm-netbook] [status] eoma68-ic1t

Ken Phillis Jr kphillisjr at gmail.com
Tue Jun 10 21:36:58 BST 2014

This is an interesting idea, but some more details are needed on the
SoC. The reason for this is that the IC3118 is missing important
features like USB OTG, Nand, HDMI/DVI, and Image Decoder. ( There is
also mention that this chip can only decode 480p via software ). There
is another chip that features all of this and more, but I do not see
as much details and that is the IC3228.

Also as a note, I do note that both chips use the same cores ( A
custom RISC core with 150 instructions )