[Arm-netbook] [status] EOMA68-jz4775 CPU Card

freebirds at fastmail.fm freebirds at fastmail.fm
Mon Jun 9 17:16:57 BST 2014

Congratulations! Thanks Luke for supporting MIPS. I have been waiting
for a MIPS CPU card. I can donate. Please private message me.

"Unfortunately, MIPS Release 5 has the VZ module to support hardware
assisted virtualization." https://www.linux-mips.org/wiki/KVM Though
there is little information on the internet on the VZ module, most
likely it would be less of a surveillance threat than TrustZone and
Mobicore.