[Arm-netbook] A33

Luke Kenneth Casson Leighton lkcl at lkcl.net
Wed Jun 4 08:05:22 BST 2014

On Tue, Jun 3, 2014 at 11:23 PM, Paul NeoStormer
<paulneostormer at gmail.com> wrote:
> Well it was announced today so there may not be much info, I do hope it can
> go to 2GB RAM, there's always that debate as to if you're better with more
> RAM or a core upgrade. In the eyes of the users they would see quad core as
> an advantage over the other development boards. :)

 yeah exactly.  i also need to find out if they lifted the 1280x800
limit as we have a minimum requirement of 1920x1080 for EOMA68.
otherwise it would need to go into EOMA26 which is ok but i still have
to find a supplier of 26mm ExpressCard housings and assemblies.