[Arm-netbook] EOMA68-A20 interface redesign

Luke Kenneth Casson Leighton lkcl at lkcl.net
Sun Jun 1 18:22:43 BST 2014

ok joe i've completed the routing, SATA was a bitch i had to put in
about 4 sets of VIAs and use the POWER layer for a short duration
around the SoC's BGA grid, but it's done.  the big parallel groups,
RGB/TTL, HDMI, Ethernet, NAND and SD/MMC all got subtly shuffled and
shifted but mr xul has them all grouped veery neatly together, so i
have confidence that those subtle shifts would have added roughly the
same length to each.

btw i chickened out of adding a RESET/POWER line by taking over one of
the 5V lines - i feel it's too complicated to put in right now.

i'm happy for someone else to check this over - i will upload it for
ftp download, can you let your friend know?  also i will contact the
PCB factory we have been using, their guy patrick is extremely
competent, he has been helping do verification of the PCBs we have
been doing and he has helped pick up errors in the past.