[Arm-netbook] http://elinux.org/Embedded_Open_Modular_Architecture/EOMA-68#Table_of_EOMA-68_pinouts

Luke Kenneth Casson Leighton lkcl at lkcl.net
Sat Jul 26 18:41:01 BST 2014

On Sat, Jul 26, 2014 at 12:20 PM, Simon Kenyon <simon at koala.ie> wrote:

> in that case:
>
> - remove all connectors from the end of the card
> - add as much ram as you can and double it

 :)   ok, the three cpus are all very different.  the IC1T is aimed at
ultra-low cost devices: i believe it's around the $2 mark.  its RAM
maxes out at 512mb.  i've matched it with an SMIC9514 to give it 2
USBs and Ethernet.  i'll put it with a TSOP-48 2gbyte NAND from
Foresee.  it has very limited pins so there will be no extra
connectors.  i think every single pin goes into the standard compliant
interfaces.

 the A20 we know, it maxes out at 2gb, i don't want to make major
alterations so it stays with the RTL8201 (100mb/s eth) for now.

 the Ingenic jz4775 can actually address 3gb RAM but for space reasons
i am only putting in 2gb, and because it is a new design i am putting
it with a GbE Phy.  however the kernel driver needs improvement: as-is
it can manage 300mbit/sec.  there is spare pins for an SD/MMC as well
as a NAND IC however that is the lot: no extras for HDMI, no extras
for USB-OTG: unlike the A20 there is only 1 USB-OTG (which goes to the
standard connector) and one 11mbit/sec USB 1.1 (which also goes to the
standard connector).

 so they are all very different and all maxed out on space and RAM already.