[Arm-netbook] http://elinux.org/Embedded_Open_Modular_Architecture/EOMA-68#Table_of_EOMA-68_pinouts

Miguel Garcia gacuest at gmail.com
Fri Jul 25 12:14:21 BST 2014

I visited the following page:
http://elinux.org/Embedded_Open_Modular_Architecture/EOMA-68#Table_of_EOMA-68_pinouts

I have seen that you have removed LCD Pixel Data bit 0, LCD Pixel Data
bit 1, LCD Pixel Data bit 8, LCD Pixel Data bit 9, LCD Pixel Data bit
16 and LCD Pixel Data bit 17. Does this have any effect on the LCD?

I saw you added * 43 POWER#. Would this be for the power button?

> heck of a lot going on, it is ironic that about four really good CPU
> cards should all come out pretty much at the same time...

In my opinion, you only need a EOMA-68 with high features (like
Allwinner A80 or similar) for hardcore users and the whole market
would be covered.