[Arm-netbook] http://elinux.org/Embedded_Open_Modular_Architecture/EOMA-68#Table_of_EOMA-68_pinouts

Luke Kenneth Casson Leighton lkcl at lkcl.net
Thu Jul 24 21:56:18 BST 2014

more revisions to the interface, these are last-minute just before finalising:

* the revision 2.2 A20 cpu card
* the revision 0.1 ICubeCorp IC1T cpu card
* the revision 0.1 Ingenic JZ4775 cpu card
* the revision 0.1 Micro-Desktop base board
* the revision 3.0 Tablet / Mini-Laptop base board
* also i have received the documents for the quad-core Allwinner A33
so will be starting a CPU card for that with 2GB RAM, shortly.

i will have enough money coming in beginning of this month to send the
revision 2.2 A20 CPU Card off to the factory for 5 samples.  the
revision 0.1 Micro-Desktop will follow very shortly after that.

the IC1T icubecorp found me an SD-based TSOP-48 from a company called
FORESEE, which comes in a low-cost 2GB variant.  i will add that in
(replacing the BGA variant which is 4Gb minimum, requires very small
tracks, is more expensive and is making me nervous).

the jz4775 cpu card i had to do a minor shuffle of the I/O lines as
there was some I/O multiplexing sharing SPI with MMC so there is a bit
more work there.

heck of a lot going on, it is ironic that about four really good CPU
cards should all come out pretty much at the same time...