[Arm-netbook] Which Name/Project/Company Do I Use To Promote?

Alexander Stephen Thomas Ross maillist_arm-netbook at aross.me
Thu Feb 6 03:09:55 GMT 2014

On 05/02/14 22:42, Luke Kenneth Casson Leighton wrote:
> QiMod Ltd.
Oh right.

so is this the tree?:
|-QiMod Ltd.
|---Rhombus-tech
|-----EMOA68
|-Make Play Live

or is the tree something like?:
|-EMOA68
|-QiMod Ltd.
|---Rhombus-tech
|-Make Play Live

so when promoting improv I say something like "in partnership with
QiMod, Make Play Live have an attractive, nice and compact dev board
shipped with the first QiMod Computer Card."

When promoting the computer card I have been using rhombus-tech. I'll
start using QiMod from now on for the computer card. right?

for example:
"
Rhombus-tech of QiMod made a new computer form factor of a computer
card, does the same jobs as a PC,Laptop,Tablet,etc, It's the practical
positive answer to multiple current issues
Why:
*Environment(waste and so climate change, We can't keep going at the
current rate.)
*spreading good will to users and developers of software that you'll use
tomorrow.
*badwill spreading, monopoly, up-too-no-good com's/corporations.
*The constant upgrade UPGrade UPGRADE!!!! tredmill and the unnecessary
waste it produces.
*cheep in the long-run (after first "upgrade" you've saved money and on
e-waste!)
*the students affordable portable computer and education tool and then
uni project. (in other words alternative too RPi)

How:
A thin card, it's a bit smaller than your hand. The computer is the
card. you pop the card into the device whether its a
tablet,laptop,deskbox,server,robot, you name, it a techy out there made
it. Future proof, you upgrade the computer card to make it faster not
the hole device! ...and so it's lot less wasteful, it also won't need a
fan to dump excess heat unlike typical laptops. The project will only
design computer cards that only uses chips,soc's,cpu's from bizs that
respect the free as in your freedom software. Though this form factor
existing problems with being able to have plug and play software on
hardware of this type. and yet the products are in reach of being cheep
as we like it.

.......and yet all we have to do to put our money where our mouth is and
buy the first dam product! preoder for shipping when everybody who said
there are interested gets around to clicking the dam buy button.... :)
The soon this ship getting moving the sooner the project reachs the sky
cus all profits goes into new products/the community not into
share-holders pockets!

Begin the product cyclic and that future you prefer begins.... yay!
or in other words... Buy today :P hip hip hu-ray :D

In partnership with QiMod, Make Play Live have an attractive, nice and
compact dev board shipped with the first QiMod Computer Card.
7" tablet going to follow after.

Thou may get the improv now https://makeplaylive.com

http://rhombus-tech.org
"