[Arm-netbook] tablet casework prototype done

Luke Kenneth Casson Leighton lkcl at lkcl.net
Wed Dec 31 11:30:44 GMT 2014

On Wed, Dec 31, 2014 at 8:56 AM, Dominique Dumont <domi.dumont at free.fr> wrote:
> On Tuesday 30 December 2014 22:04:22 Luke Kenneth Casson Leighton wrote:
>> there are a couple of risky areas
>> on the tablet pcb, due to datasheets and app notes simply not being
>> available: the usb audio and the usb camera IC. these are a CM108AH
>> and a Vi Micro VC0345 respectively.
>
> I found this datasheet with duckduckgo:
> http://www.hardwaresecrets.com/datasheets/CM108AH.pdf
>
> and with google:
> http://www.stet.com.cn/%E4%B8%AD%E6%98%9F%E5%BE%AE%E8%A7%86%E9%A2%91%E8%8A%AF%E7%89%87%E4%BA%A7%E5%93%81%E8%A7%84%E6%A0%BC%E4%B9%A6/VC0345TLNA-1102-V10-EN.pdf

 yes, me too, here:
 http://hands.com/~lkcl/eoma/kde_tablet/VC0345TLNA-1102-V10-EN.pdf
 and http://hands.com/~lkcl/eoma/kde_tablet/CM108_DataSheet_v1.6.pdf
 and i also found an app note for the VC0345:
 http://hands.com/~lkcl/eoma/kde_tablet/VC0345_app_notes.pdf

 i believe i even also found someone who had released ORCAD schematics
for the CM108AH (looks that way from the list of files here
http://hands.com/~lkcl/eoma/kde_tablet/)

 but i would preferr to have something actually in my hands, or
close-up hi-res photos, as i can then be much more confident that i
have a decent layout.