[Arm-netbook] http://rhombus-tech.net/community_ideas/kde_tablet/news/

Luke Kenneth Casson Leighton lkcl at lkcl.net
Mon Dec 8 06:22:03 GMT 2014

On Fri, Dec 5, 2014 at 4:15 PM, Luke Kenneth Casson Leighton
<lkcl at lkcl.net> wrote:

>> I got limited wood veneer about 1mm thick to make own laminate cut with
>> laser. Let me know where to download the dxf file (or whatever), to try
>> make something.
>
>  http://hands.com/~lkcl/3dcase.tgz - do you know how to take dxf
> slices from openscad?  if not i'll rework the python code to generate
> dxf files directly.  don't be confused by the name car_model.py ok? :)
>  pyopenscad.py is included in the directory so will be imported
> directly.
>
>> My guess is that if its got curved surfaces,
>
>  no, and that's deliberate.  i arranged it so it's possible to laser-cut.

 joe i've worked out how to do dxf import in pyopenscad, and i know
already how to do dxf generation: i'll do a conversion of that case to
a series of program-generated DXF files ok?

 also would you be interested to help get the PCB printed and
assembled?  have to press forward with this.