[Arm-netbook] IC for analog and digital buttons (EOMA-68)

Luke Kenneth Casson Leighton lkcl at lkcl.net
Tue Aug 12 08:55:47 BST 2014

On Mon, Aug 11, 2014 at 5:20 PM, Miguel Garcia <gacuest at gmail.com> wrote:
> I've been thinking about this.
>
> There are instances where I might be interested in installing an OS
> optimized for consoles (such as OpenDingux in JZ4775 like GCW-Zero).
>
> I think it would be interesting to sell this card with this OS
> installed. But this would only interest in a console (not in tablets
> or similar), so it makes no sense a EOMA-68 with this software.

 ahh... well the general idea is that the CPU Card should work with
anything, regardless of what it's plugged in to.  much as i don't want
to say it general-purpose scripted / VM languages such as java would
tend to be the recommended base.

> Could we buy you the EOMA-68 that interest us, rename it (for example
> TOTOTO), install on it our software and sell only for the console?

 sure, that'd work well.... just please don't promote that it's EOMA68
compliant, because it certainly won't be.