[Arm-netbook] IC for analog and digital buttons (EOMA-68)

Miguel Garcia gacuest at gmail.com
Mon Aug 11 17:20:12 BST 2014

I've been thinking about this.

There are instances where I might be interested in installing an OS
optimized for consoles (such as OpenDingux in JZ4775 like GCW-Zero).

I think it would be interesting to sell this card with this OS
installed. But this would only interest in a console (not in tablets
or similar), so it makes no sense a EOMA-68 with this software.

Could we buy you the EOMA-68 that interest us, rename it (for example
TOTOTO), install on it our software and sell only for the console?

The console will be compatible with EOMA-68 and TOTOTO. But other
EOMA-68 chasis won't be compatible with TOTOTO.

Then, geeks users can install the OS/software of EOMA-68 in TOTOTO and
convert the EOMA-68 in a TOTOTO card. Or install the OS/software of
TOTOTO in EOMA-68 and convert the TOTOTO in a EOMA-68 card.