[Arm-netbook] Laptop idea

Vincent B. vb at luminar.eu.org
Sun Aug 10 20:50:23 BST 2014

Hi,

What about start from a Lenovo Thinkpad laptop, that usually comes with the full
user guide and parts available, design a custom PCB to host the EOMA-68 card and
be compatible with the rest of the Thinkpad hardware (screen, keyboard, etc…).
This would produce an EOMA based laptop, it is even maybe possible to reuse
PCMCIA ports from the Thinkpad (mine has two such slots).

I would be very interested because I like Thinkpads, but I'd like a system that
consume much less power, and this just doesn't exist on the market yet.

Cheers,

Vincent