[Arm-netbook] EOMA-68 and EOMA-CF

Miguel Garcia gacuest at gmail.com
Sun Apr 27 16:36:04 BST 2014

>> Does the development of the KDE-Tablet has been canceled?
>
>  that is up to them.

Does the team behind the KDE-Tablet is the same team behind the
Improv? If so, I suppose the KDE-Tablet is canceled (because the
Improv seems canceled according to their forums).

>> Does the development of the Plasma Active for EOMA-A20 has been
>> canceled?
>
>  that is up to our former client.

>>>  that depends on what people are prepared to pay.  from the experience
>>> that we have had, we have however set a MOQ of 1k units.

>>>  the original 30 samples from the first batch.
>>>

>> Do you have plans to launch a development board as Improv to sell EOMA-68-A20?
>
>  Improv is nothing to do with QiMod Ltd: they are (were) a client.
>
>  once the people who have placed orders for Improvs have had their
> money returned (many of whom were from the rhombus tech preorders
> list) we will be able to offer them a board with a modified
> (corrected) version of the Micro Engineering Board.

I suppose you should inform you that you are going to launch a
development board so that people can buy it.

On the other hand, what products are being developed for the EOMA-68?

Thanks.