[Arm-netbook] Ubuntu 13.04 Desktop Linux now running on EOMA68-A20

joem joem at martindale-electric.co.uk
Mon Sep 30 20:13:27 BST 2013

> hm...  the script.fex and the boot logs are here
> http://www.gplsquared.com/eoma_boot/eoma_boot.html#lcd_lashup

 the segfault - which clearly says it's a divide-by-zero error - will
be what's stopping the lcd from even being initialised.

 so normally where it would be making some checks / equations it's not
getting to that point.

[<c02fd384>] (BSP_disp_lcd_open_after+0x10c/0x614) from [<c02e0af8>] (DRV_lcd_o)
[<c02e0af8>] (DRV_lcd_open+0xb4/0xc8) from [<c02e6428>] (Fb_Init+0xadc/0xe50)

so, my advice: find that function, look at it, put some printk
statements in and re-run it to see what's going on.

--

I grepped the code found the relevant bits a while ago and decided
the registers were not taking the values in script.fex settings.