[Arm-netbook] Ubuntu touch OS working on pengpods

Arokux X arokux at gmail.com
Fri Sep 27 17:28:21 BST 2013

On Fri, Sep 27, 2013 at 6:22 PM, Neal Peacock <neal at nic-stix.com> wrote:

> On 09/27/2013 12:12 PM, Ian Campbell wrote:
>>
>> On Fri, 2013-09-27 at 10:29 +0000, joem wrote:
>>>
>>> Pengpod is running Ubuntu touch OS:
>>>
>>> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ypqjfOYiyCk
>>>
>>> Impressive!!
>>
>> What's less impressive is that they apparently felt the need to spam
>> addresses
>> harvested from this list *again* after promising that last time was a
>> one off mistake. :-(
>>
>> I've just had "PengPod you can now install and run Ubuntu Touch" from
>> matt at pengpod.com.
>>
>> Shame on them.

I personally see it differently. But this is only my opinion. This
list is arm-netbook, and this is arm tablet. To my best knowledge the
first one which demonstrates it is possible for a third party to
install Ubuntu Touch. So this is not really an ad of some random
tablet.

So Neal, keep my e-mail in your list please.

Best
Arokux