[Arm-netbook] [router] schematics started

luke.leighton luke.leighton at gmail.com
Thu Sep 19 22:12:31 BST 2013

On Thu, Sep 19, 2013 at 9:55 PM, Neal Peacock <neal at nic-stix.com> wrote:

> I used to work for a very small US based manufacturer. They didn't have many problems placing orders despite having terrible credit .  However generally once that became an issue (there was a reason they had bad credit) paying up front always seem to fix it without any further fuss.  In that way it wasn't really any different than buying from China. YMMV

 it's more embargoes that i'm concerned about, neal.  china is
cash-up-front anyway.  no problem there :)  the credit checks are more
"who the hell are you, are you wasting our time, why would we bother
spending our money to even talk to you".  one of broadcom's sales
people was *extremely* rude to me, as just one of many examples.

 ahh the fun and games of sourcing parts...