[Arm-netbook] PengPod spam based on this list?

joem joem at martindale-electric.co.uk
Sat Sep 14 19:45:50 BST 2013

On 09/13/2013 09:41 AM, joem wrote:
> On Thu, 2013-09-12 at 10:29 -0400, Neal Peacock wrote:
>
>> Hey guys,
> Hey Drachensun, I thought we agreed you were going to become
> a multi-millionair, buy an ARM license, make an arm chip,
> call it FKM-X69, and release it for Linux by writing
> one header file that defines all registers, and bit fields
> so that Linus doesn't have to swear his brains out?
>
> You should release the FKM-X69-Cherry for the
> low end market and FKM-X69-Delight for the high end
> each ARM CPU with one header file that is identical for previous
> CPU except for the bits of hardware in it that is different.
> Just do it OK, and then we can cherry pic your CPU for all
> our Linux projects.
>
> Was I dreamin all this or what?
>
> You don't want Luke to do this and win do you?
> He won't be happy until he's shoe horned
> it into a uSD card, and then all our projects are toast if
> anyone sneezed at the samples!!
>
> Do you want that?
*smirk*

Multi-millionare, yeah, that was more or less the plan.  Currently my
status as a multi-thousandare is imperiled thanks to DHL losing my media
samples of the PengPod 1040 and our subsequent lack of press.

--

Sad.

Still I'm going to beat you with my moses tablet.

http://www.gplsquared.com/moses_tablet/moses_tablet.html

<sniff!>