[Arm-netbook] 480 × 272 5" LCD lash up ready for testing

joem joem at martindale-electric.co.uk
Fri Sep 13 12:43:08 BST 2013

> i should say i get absolutely no interest in what i do here. i just
> followed your mailing list and discovered a duplication of effort.

To reduce duplication, I got the cubieboard2 and eoma side by side,
so I can do the cubie and eoma side by side - use the working
cubie to verify the eoma step by step.

I tried got to a lot of things last night, and plenty milage with
cubieboard2 which is so much further ahead. I got to the differences in
boot.cmd, boot.scr, script.bin that I can fix from a stock sunxi dd uSD
image. I guess the next step is the kernel and then locating the board
specific packages and see what else needs doing to convert an existing
uSD cubie2 images that can be worked on by a single script to convert it
to boot on eoma. Then I can try the dozen or so images out there
for cubie2 out on eoma and eliminate duplication. :)