[Arm-netbook] PengPod spam based on this list?

luke.leighton luke.leighton at gmail.com
Thu Sep 12 12:56:31 BST 2013

On Thu, Sep 12, 2013 at 11:08 AM, Lauri Kasanen <cand at gmx.com> wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I got an ad email for the PengPod indiegogo campaign. I've never been
> involved with them in any way, the closest is this ML.
>
> Has the subscriber list been given to them for advertising purposes?

 no absolutely not!  neal's on the list, i've known him for a while,
and am very impressed by his entrepreneurial spirit.

 he considered doing EOMA68 CPU Cards and a 10in EOMA68-compatible
tablet, but he wanted a quad-core and it's not yet been possible to
find a suitable FOSS-friendly non-expensive easily-accessible
quad-core SoC that fits the general-purpose requirements of EOMA68
(the iMX6 fits but we need someone to commit to getting it into
production)

 so, that's primarily why i did EOMA26 but it's still early days
there, so neal's gone with a monolithic design.

 ... hang on... laurie, chris: are you saying that you received a
message but *not* with a "from arm-netbooks at lists.phcomp.co.uk"?