[Arm-netbook] SATA - ATAS

joem joem at martindale-electric.co.uk
Tue Sep 10 17:08:44 BST 2013

On Tue, 2013-09-10 at 16:55 +0100, luke.leighton wrote:

> > `/home/jm/code/eoma/linux/arch/arm/mach-sun7i/pm/standby'
> > jm at jm-inspiron:~/code/eoma/linux$ git clean -f
>
>  git clean -f first, then do the make.  otherwise the old [corrupted?]
> .o files will attempt to be added to the same archive.

The log file says that it was done that way:
http://www.gplsquared.com/eoma_boot/compile_error4.txt

>  if this really continues to bugger up you might have to use debian's gcc 4.4.
>
>  hhmmmm... or patch the bloody code.  i might see if i can find you a
> different 3.3-a20 kernel source to use, joe.

I've downloaded debian DVDs.
I can get another SSD and install it - bbbbut - I'm more interested
in this thing working on more than just one distro and it all becoming
distro agnostic work as much as possible.

(Also, if you remember, linux-sunxi compiles OK.)