[Arm-netbook] SATA - ATAS

Arokux X arokux at gmail.com
Tue Sep 10 17:07:32 BST 2013

On Tue, Sep 10, 2013 at 6:02 PM, luke.leighton <luke.leighton at gmail.com>wrote:

> On Tue, Sep 10, 2013 at 4:57 PM, Arokux X <arokux at gmail.com> wrote:
>
> > Luke, have you added something important to you branch?
>
>  yes.  fixed a segfault in the USB code [buffer overrun].  i _did_
> inform people of this.
>
> > Otherwise instead of
> > poking ancient stuff give sunxi-3.4 a shot.
>
>  ... which from what i gather doesn't have any working USB.  so anyone
> using g_ether is f****d and can't connect to the device.
>
>  have the USB issues been tracked down yet?  i notice it's sunxi_usb
> not sun7i_usb (and the sun7i_usb stuff was what had the segfault).
> although it's a mentor graphics USB controller the width of the
> registers are different (ok, their offsets / addresses, at least)

Ah, so to be happy you need USB OTG support? I'm not aware of its current
status there is guy working on it though. USB host controllers are working
fine though. Could you maybe point me to the e-mail where you describe the
segfault, so that can be forwarded to the person working on musb (this is
how it is aliased in sunxi.org)

Thanks