[Arm-netbook] SATA - ATAS

joem joem at martindale-electric.co.uk
Mon Sep 9 23:05:59 BST 2013

> Wait wait wait! You did git clone http://git.hands.com/linux.git, now
> you have linux directory somewhere. Point KDIR to this  directory.

Yes - that would be at ~/code is where I set up the clone
and KDIR should then be set to ~/code/linux
because when cloning  http://git.hands.com/linux.git, it drops the
files into a sub directory called linux (NOT linux-sunxi !!!!!!!!!!).

Can you then begin to imagine the amount of confusion if following the
instruction at  http://rhombus-tech.net/allwinner/a20/boot/ as is???

There is never going to be a linux-sunxi sub directory and you are toast
at the first line because there is no hint on how to progress. (I really
wonder how many people have gotten past the first line now! :)  )

I try it later tonight if not tomorrow and update documentation when it
works.

Thanks Arokux

---

OK finally I got the command line set up correctly,
but unfortunately hit different compile error messages on todays
version of "git clone http://git.hands.com/linux.git"
and version from a few days back. Error messages here:
http://www.gplsquared.com/eoma_boot/compile_error1.txt