[Arm-netbook] SATA - ATAS

luke.leighton luke.leighton at gmail.com
Sun Sep 8 23:03:08 BST 2013

On Sun, Sep 8, 2013 at 10:41 PM, Christopher Thomas
<christopher at firemothindustries.com> wrote:
> It WORKS!!! Replaced the caps, and flipped the connector.

 fuck me that's amazing.  hoorah.  that's all the ultra-high-speed
stuff confirmed working.  over a connector that was originally
designed for 33mbit/s.  *snort*.  good job, both of you.

 now we need RGB/TTL confirmed.  i'm endeavouring to get the
script.fex up for rgb/ttl onto a 1024x600 LCD.  not seeing any sign of
life on the outputs of the flying squirrel PCB yet though.  i'll try
with the MEB, it'll be easier.