[Arm-netbook] [EOMA68] RS232 on SoCs

joem joem at martindale-electric.co.uk
Sun Sep 8 12:40:32 BST 2013

>  joe: it's not the A20 that's the problem, it's the AXP209 Power
> Management Integrated Circuit.

> OK I know how sort out such issues.
> Which pins of the AXP209 are prone to this effect?

 don't know.  talk to henrik.

> And define power off - i.e. which pin(s) (or is it entire board) is not receiving power?

 don't know.

> I have to make SoM2 power supply again because of a pad size error.
> This time I make it as a module with QFN like pads on square postage
> stamp size PCB module which can be changed out until all engineering
> issues are gone.

 there's an fped part *already* defined in
http://git.rhombus-tech.net/?p=eoma.git - fped converts to kicad.

 it's been there for 18+ months joe - why didn't you use it!!

--
Not anyone's fault. There were a lot of footprints and pads
that had to go in. Most had to be repaired. This particular pads looks the