[Arm-netbook] TPM backdoor

Christopher christopher at firemothindustries.com
Wed Sep 4 19:20:52 BST 2013

Sent from my iPhone

On Sep 4, 2013, at 12:52 PM, freebirds at fastmail.fm wrote:

> How much funds are needed to produce a prototype of the rhombus laptop?
> I am willing to donate. Create a donate button to click on!

Judging by how much other projects I've seen. I'd venture around $50k to really get started (NREs, design, testing, certifications, prototyping, legal fees..etc etc), then maybe another $75-100k to finish it up with a small batch of units to first investors. But I've never built anything that complicated, so it could be a bit more (and certainly less if you get the right people involved. )