[Arm-netbook] eoma68-a20 ethernet testing

luke.leighton luke.leighton at gmail.com
Wed Sep 4 13:46:02 BST 2013

On Wed, Sep 4, 2013 at 1:29 PM, joem <joem at martindale-electric.co.uk> wrote:

> Will try whatever you suggest - I'm hoping to get out clear
> documentation and photos etc going to avoid choke
> points with trying to get any kind of software going.

i'd very much like everyone who has these samples to feel confident /
competent in building their own source code, even if it's from
instructions, and even if it takes a few rounds to get those
instructions clear and precise.

the next batch of people who have boards are going to need that kind
of thing in place, and it's best to get it done now.

also, joe, you really should get used to the idea of building this
software and being independent: you're going to need to go beyond
what's "provided".

so - could you please follow the build instructions for u-boot and the
sunxi-tools, and we go from there ok?