[Arm-netbook] eoma68-a20 ethernet testing

luke.leighton luke.leighton at gmail.com
Wed Sep 4 12:37:46 BST 2013

On Wed, Sep 4, 2013 at 11:18 AM, joem <joem at martindale-electric.co.uk> wrote:
> On Thu, 2013-08-29 at 20:20 +0100, luke.leighton wrote:
>> right.  we really need to know how many other sample units have
>> working ethernet.  who else has a MEB and a CPU Card that is in a
>> position to try this out?
>
> If you can upload uSD image somewhere, I got 2 EOMAs to try out.

 i'm loath to follow the policy of uploading massive 4gbyte+ files
everywhere: i think it's incredibly wasteful of resources, so i'm not
going to do it.  apart from anything it takes 2 days to upload, and
overloads my server which is split across multiple Xen instances so
the available space is only around 5gb free on the virtual drive that
isn't being used for customers.

 one of the things i'm endeavouring to encourage people to do is to
create a debian-installer initrd [i started on one].  there aren't
enough of these out there, and they're only around 5mbyte in size.