[Arm-netbook] EOMA-68 Boots Android and plays youtube videos very well

joem joem at martindale-electric.co.uk
Mon Sep 2 20:29:40 BST 2013

> > Also git clone http://git.hands.com/linux.git doesn't work with some kind of header error message
>
> works fine here, although i only let that run for 30 seconds or so.
>
> please remember if you get errors to report them in full

---

Got my new SSD netbook operational - no luck across 3 different internets:

 git clone http://git.hands.com/linux.git
 Cloning into 'linux'...
 warning: remote HEAD refers to nonexistent ref, unable to checkout.

That message comes up about half hour later.
I'm on Ubuntu 12.04.3.

I also note a Linux directory has been created which has one single hidden .git directory
that contains 1.6GB of data.