[Arm-netbook] MEBv1 - All dressed up and no EMOA to go.

luke.leighton luke.leighton at gmail.com
Fri Oct 18 01:26:04 BST 2013

On Thu, Oct 17, 2013 at 11:42 PM, Wookey <wookey at wookware.org> wrote:
> +++ Christopher [2013-10-16 19:22 -0500]:
>>

>> > Yes. Guilty as charged. I keep hoping that a) various other urgent
>> > things like arm64 bootstraping will back off and b) someone will send
>> > me a MEB1 or 2 to make it easier, but gmail's refusal to deliver my
>> > mail hasn't helped with that.
>>

>> Sent you an email off list via my personal email address.
>
> what is that address? I see no messages around the same time as this that seem relevant.
>
> If my anti-spam is eating your messages, and google's anti-spam is eating mine we are destined to get nowhere fast.
>
> I did see today's message to the list about 12 PCBs arriving today  And action over the weekend, so I guess that's where we are at.
>
> Put me down for a MEBv2. so I don't miss the boat this time.

 wookey the MEBv2s are going to be on a different schedule, not sold
directly through QiMod Ltd, as they're nothing to do with QiMod Ltd.
the person (the client) who's paying for them (funding them) is not on
this list, either.  there also hasn't been any discussion or
announcement about how orders are to be arranged: i am not involved in
that so cannot advise you what to do here.  i thougth it best to ake
you aware of that because this list may not be the best place to
request preorders, but there's no other alternative place to say so
either.