[Arm-netbook] My little idea...

luke.leighton luke.leighton at gmail.com
Thu Oct 17 08:54:26 BST 2013

On Thu, Oct 17, 2013 at 1:46 AM, Christopher Havel
<laserhawk64 at gmail.com> wrote:
> They make 5mm thick 40mm fans.

 that would be fine for the type III PCMCIA cards which we're
*considering* for future products.  however as they'd be 10mm thick
there's no way they'd go into any of the existing 5mm products (but
the other way round would be ok).

 so we're not ruling it out, but it's going to need to be
client-driven.  (for example up-front paid for, in cash, full
development NREs and a cash order for the actual products or for that
client to accept the trade-off of product NREs and fees as well).

;/