[Arm-netbook] My little idea...

luke.leighton luke.leighton at gmail.com
Wed Oct 16 20:53:50 BST 2013

On Wed, Oct 16, 2013 at 7:47 PM, Christopher Havel
<laserhawk64 at gmail.com> wrote:
> Here, have a scan, guys! --> http://i.imgur.com/f2lbm3R.jpg

 just spotted something... on the other image... what was it.... oh
yes!  ethernet.  you have to connect up all 8 wires - it's part of the
spec that CPU cards will be up to gigabit and up to USB3.

> There's the VGA interface. Any tweaks you want to add, add.

 awesome.

> By the way, I saw on the rhombus-tech site that there'll be possibly an x86
> CPU Card -- I'm looking forward to that.

 yeahh, me too.  but... someone has to come out with a low-power x86
processor first!