[Arm-netbook] 480 × 272 5" LCD lash up ready for testing

joem joem at martindale-electric.co.uk
Tue Oct 15 10:56:16 BST 2013

On Tue, 2013-10-15 at 10:12 +0100, luke.leighton wrote:
> hm i kinda have if necessary access to 18v (ok 17) off the flying

17V on the border between working and not working - 18V ok,
19V laptop supplies - ebay about £15

> squirrel LCD charge pump, plus 3.3v LDO.

LDO needs a little head room + protection diode - need 5V supply
about £5 on ebay.

>   as long as you can do a
> breakout for the fpc and preferably have a suitable 44-pin connector
> that mates with the MEB's pins (so i'm not having to solder 30 wires
> directly to it and make a mess!) i should be good to go.

That is the bit I have to wire for you with fpc fitted - real pain them
0.5mm pitch fpc.

Play it by ear... see what hardware turns up and how far I get,
and then I send email again.