[Arm-netbook] 3D acceleration working with Ubuntu 13.04 for EOMA68-A20 (and Cubieboard2)

joem joem at martindale-electric.co.uk
Tue Oct 8 20:50:26 BST 2013

On Mon, Oct 7, 2013 at 11:30 PM, joem <joem at martindale-electric.co.uk> wrote:
> 3D acceleration working with Ubuntu 13.04 for EOMA68-A20 (and Cubieboard2):
>
> http://www.gplsquared.com/eoma_boot/eoma_boot.html#Ubunt_13_04_3D
>
> Functions more and more like a real PC now.
>
> Kicad also got installed and it is reasonably usable. So use that to design
> your next
> EOMA application PCBs :)

: that's more like it.  i really do want to ditch the x86 pc i've got
:here at some point.  so this is great, joe.

Snap!

I'm getting ready to ditch 2 PCs.

Also delivered one working sample PC with 80GB SATA disk to my boss
on Friday.

Any ideas on timescales for next production run of the 2.5k units?