[Arm-netbook] Ubuntu 13.04 Desktop Linux now running on EOMA68-A20

luke.leighton luke.leighton at gmail.com
Tue Oct 1 09:44:10 BST 2013

On Tue, Oct 1, 2013 at 9:13 AM, joem <joem at martindale-electric.co.uk> wrote:

>> printk
>
> I found some boot logs through googling that suggest code is working for
> initiliasing lcd, and script.fex is at fault. Hence reason for getting
> hold of working script.fex as there is no bidirectional communications
> with LCD needed for code and script.fex to work.

 that's correct!  the hardware analogy is that the circuit won't talk
back, therefore *you* need to move the multimeter around the circuit.

> printk - later - I find some time to slot in...

 and find time to move the printk around to different places, just
like moving a multimeter around to different locations in the circuit,
in order to trace back the fault.