[Arm-netbook] Realtek RTD2660 dithered LCD driver HDMI monitor

joem joem at martindale-electric.co.uk
Fri Nov 22 12:24:45 GMT 2013

On Fri, 2013-11-22 at 12:03 +0000, luke.leighton wrote:
> > With Taiwan's own engineers as well as international developers not
> > being able to access LCD drive chip datasheets, you wonder how it is
> > possible that Taiwan can shoot itself both on the feet and the head with
> > one bullet.
>
>  ... yoga?
>

> > Hey lckl / keebler - guess what i got through the post?
> > 50 PCMICA through hole connectors, ethernet sockets, and sata sockets.
>
>  yay! what models? where's the datasheets?

They are all very similar types as in MEB version 1.
No datasheets. CN sourced. (parts at home - can't check right now).

So what would you like to build next?

I was thinking PCMCIA socket + 15+7 type 2.5" sata connector
+ 40 pin LCD + ethernet + 2 x I2C EEPROM + regulator + optically
isolated RS232 for debugging; in a form factor slightly
bigger than 2.5" drive
so that 2.5" drive can be fitted to the board,
and LCD on top. The EOMA is fitted to other side.

May be drop in the soon to be open sourced universal
switch mode supply design in there and populate it
to generate the 18V for LCD to kick start that side
of the project.

The fee for this service is x10 EOMAs by the way.

So shut up, stop trolling us, take my x10 money, and send EOMAs troll!!!