[Arm-netbook] Wook belatedly joins the party

Wookey wookey at wookware.org
Thu Nov 21 22:16:36 GMT 2013

OK, so I got an MEBv2 eventually a week or so ago, and with some help
from phil hands at the mini-debconf last week proved my card would boot,
then we built suitable uboot, and tools and have just faffed about
soldering serial header, serial cable, power cable up and sorting out
level shifters, but now I can boot and get serial. Woo!

Now I just need to sort out rootfs and kernel, solder on IO header,
suitable sata connector and I can work on something useful like debian
installer support.

So, I have to fit htis in round way too many other things, but hope to at least contribute a bit now.

Wookey
http://wookware.org/