[Arm-netbook] freescale LS1021A

Derek dlahouss at mtu.edu
Fri Nov 8 00:37:47 GMT 2013

luke.leighton <luke.leighton <at> gmail.com> writes:

http://www.freescale.com/webapp/sps/site/prod_summary.jsp?code=LS1021A&fpsp=1&tab=Documentation_Tab

> what on _earth_ is this?? :)   dual-core arm cortex a7 with serdes
> which can do PCIe, SATA3 and 3 gigabit ethernets??  oh and it happens
> to have pretty much everything that would make a great FSF-Endorseable
> EOMA68 CPU Card.  USB3??  i am confuuused :)

Looks fantastic!  What's it got for graphics?  I see it's got an "LCD
controller" and "touchscreen driver", but I'm not quite sure what that means
in terms of "can I run Gnome 3 on it".

And if the fact sheet was last updated 10/4, how in the world do they have a
3.12 based dev environment already?  That's crazy good.