[Arm-netbook] Two Questions: MEB/Card/Case and VGA Proto

Arokux X arokux at gmail.com
Mon Nov 4 20:09:52 GMT 2013

On Mon, Nov 4, 2013 at 8:43 PM, luke.leighton <luke.leighton at gmail.com> wrote:
> On Mon, Nov 4, 2013 at 7:31 PM, Craig Ballew
> <arm-netbook2013 at mymemopad.com> wrote:

The pricing was way much more transparent with this info which got deleted

http://git.hands.com/?p=rhombus.git;a=commitdiff;h=1772b65a1999b5b7df12970d98ce9ac091d475e6

Maybe it is a good idea to update it?

To tell the truth the EOMA project looses its "openness" in my
opinion. It was first advertised to be an OSHW project. Then
schematics of the EOMA68-A20 got closed. Then motivation for the
pricing disappeared. I wonder what will happen next.