[Arm-netbook] Two Questions: MEB/Card/Case and VGA Proto

Craig Ballew arm-netbook2013 at mymemopad.com
Mon Nov 4 19:31:17 GMT 2013

 Aaron,

So what you are doing will replace the orders requested on the Rhombus-Tech Order Page (http://rhombus-tech.net/allwinner_a10/orders/)?

If so, will you process all of the order requests placed there or do I need to cancel my order request posted there and create a new order with your company?

Craig Ballew