[Arm-netbook] Two Questions: MEB/Card/Case and VGA Proto

luke.leighton luke.leighton at gmail.com
Mon Nov 4 16:31:09 GMT 2013

On Mon, Nov 4, 2013 at 4:07 PM, Christopher Havel <laserhawk64 at gmail.com> wrote:

> A $75 want goes on either my birthday list or my Christmas list (depending
> on what time of year it is) -- since it's well past June, it'll be on my
> Christmas list this year. *shrug* it's just how it goes. It's hard, but what
> choice do I have?

 well, you have internet, you're coherent, have time on your hands and
make good use of it (twice so far on this list alone).  your mum's
alive, for you both to be able to appreciate each other's company.
i'd say you were pretty rich!  famous quote for you: "being broke is a
temporary situation.  poverty is a state of mind".

 anyway enough of that - back to schematics for me... :)